- Zofran (Ondansetron) 2-8mg PO/IV q6-8hrs PRN for N/V [Do NOT use if prolonged QT interval!]
- Phenergan (Promethazine) 12.5-25mg IV/PO/PR/IM q4-6hr PRN for N/V (careful in elderly and peds)
- Use this if pt has prolonged QT interval!)
- Compazine (Prochlorperazine) 5-10mg PO q8hrs or 5mg IV X 1 dose
- Can give as a suppository.
- Tigan (peds)
- Meclozine: (antihistamine) Tx/prevent nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness
- Also treats vertigo (dizziness/lightheadedness) caused by inner ear problems.
- Consider adding NG tube if intractable N/V.