- Topical steroids:
- Triamcinolone acetonide 0.1-0.5% external ointment to be applied tid
- Hydrocortisone Valerate 0.2% external ointment
- Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05 % External Ointment; APPLY SPARINGLY TO AFFECTED AREA(S) TWICE DAILY
- Clobetasol propionate is a corticosteroid of the glucocorticoid class used to treat various skin disorders including eczema and psoriasis. It is also highly effective for contact dermatitis caused by exposure to poison ivy/oak.
- Clobetasol Propionate 0.05% external ointment
Note: Beta block can induce Psoriasis